The Master of Arts is a two-year postgraduate program. The MA program is a specialized program that provides students with an in-depth understanding of their chosen subject. English, Sociology, Hindi, Political Science, Public Administration and History are the MA subjects we offer.
Why Distance Online M.A ?
- Time flexibility to learn
- Enhances your knowledge and lift up your career and credentials
Eligibility For Distance M.A Program?
- Applicants should have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 or 4 years.
- The Bachelor’s or Master’s degree should be from a recognized university.
Advantages Of Pursuing Distance M.A Program
- You can improve yourself in your field by gaining specialized knowledge with a Master’s degree.
- Professional development A master’s degree can help you enter higher positions such as management and leadership.
- Network Professional Development
Job Opportunities After M.A?
There are many employment opportunities that students can apply for after completing an online and distance MA course, some of which are listed here.
- Civil Services
- Communications Officer
- Human Resources
- Social Services